Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What the Rag Means to Me: TJ & Polly

Here is the second installment f answers from your fellow CFA friends. I have asked the same questions to various Raggers - if I didn't ask you, please feel free to Facebook or email me your answers.

First up is TJ, long time CFA camper.

1. What Rag are you currently challenging? I currently have my Gold rag and doing well in my goals

2. Why are you a Ragger? I am a Ragger because it helps me consentrate on the things that need to be prioritized in my life. My goals help me remember what needs to be done and choose what is right.

3. How has it changed your life? Raggers has impacted my life in such a strong way, it allows for me to be more focused, mature, and responsible. And when you get to the core of the system you realize that it helps you focus on the five core values.


4. Are you able to keep challenging the Rag outside of camp and if yes, how do you stay focused? I am in fact able to keep my goals going, as I told some of my friends at Raggers point before I left camp, i hang it along with all my other rags to show the journey I went on to get my current rag and how though it may be difficult I seem to keep my train of thought on the matter at hand long enough to achieve my goal.


Finally, how do I stay focused... To me it is about setting your priorities, once i do that the task at hand becomes easy, if anyone does that it becomes easy, if your goals in life are really the ones that anyone puts down on that paper than the difficulties should just drift away and allow you to just do what comes naturally and get the important things in your life done.


My journey has been difficult but possibly one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. and honestly if I can do it so can anyone else, because I know a lot of y'all and all of y'all would never allow yourself to give up on something that is as important and life
changing as Raggers.


Up next is Polly, CFA professional staff member.


1. What Rag are you currently challenging? Currently challenging the Silver rag.


2. Why are you a Ragger? It is a way for me to challenge myself and have the chance to have a dialog with someone on different ways to do this.


3. How has it changed your life? The Ragger program has given me a tool and a direction for my life. I made my Ragger goals so they weren't work-related. I saw and felt in June that my personal life was lacking. I believe I am headed in the right direction, though not their yet.


4. Are you able to keep challenging the Rag outside of camp and if yes, how do you stay focused? I want to make a spot in my house where I can post my goals and my rag. I currently just have my rag hanging on my light stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment