Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Counselor Interview: Curt

It is time for another Counselor Interview. This time it is Curt. He is coming back for his second summer out at CFA and he is still going to be a high facilitator and will hopefully be a lifeguard. Check out his answers and catch up with what is going on in his life.







What is your favorite memory about camp last summer?
My favorite memory about camp last summer was probably when we played the pirate themed game where we had to find the gold, as a team, that was hidden around camp!


Anything new or big going on in your life?
The biggest and most exciting thing going on in my life is over Christmas break I got to see a Cincinnati Bengals game in the snow! It was 28 degrees! A bit chilly!


What was your favorite activity to teach and why?
My favorite activity to teach is high ropes. You really get to see what qualities kids have and you get to see many of them overcome their fears.


What are you looking forward to the most this upcoming summer?
I am looking forward to seeing all the familiar and new faces next summer! I am excited to renew and grow the relationships I made last summer.

1 comment:

  1. Um-Curt, you forgot to say you were excited to gain 10 lbs eating camp food!

    ReplyDelete